Cloud accounting is revolutionising the way businesses do business. Intuitively designed and easy to use, it’s a straightforward way to manage your business. Quite simply, cloud computing is the offering of applications and services over the internet, on demand, as if it were installed locally.
The leading cloud accounting product is Xero and Peter DiTommaso is proud to be a Silver Partner.
Not only does Xero provide a complete financial solution for your business, there are also many specialist add-on applications that have been developed to integrate seamlessly with Xero. These add-ons, known as ‘Software-as-a-Service’ or SaaS, can be subscribed to as needed, to suit your specific business model and end-to-end work processes.
Here are some reasons why Xero is changing the way businesses manage their money:
- Anywhere, anytime – 24/7 access from any internet connection in the world (even via your iphone or other mobile devices)
- Real-time view of your cashflow and bank balances
- Automated daily bank feeds – no more cumbersome manual entries of bank transactions
- Connect with your customers – send invoices and get paid all online
- Full Payroll functionality with Employee Portal and integrated timesheets
- Connect to add-on apps
- Real-time collaboration with your Accountant – sharing the same data at the same time
- No hardware installations, manual back-ups or maintenance/support costs – saving you time and money
- Software upgrades while you sleep…for free
- No cumbersome transfer / sharing of data files that can be corrupted or out-of-date
- Cashflow friendly with predictable monthly subscriptions
- Free up your time to focus on your core activities
We also work with other online accounting applications and can help you make the choice that suits your business and usage profile.
Until recently, such functionality was only available through very costly enterprise solutions for large businesses. Now, you can find a flexible solution to suit your business, paying only for the functionality you need AND it’s all integrated. Functionality such as CRM, Inventory Management and Point of Sale – all feeding directly into Xero. We have expertise in these applications and can setup your business and train your team on how to use them.